Debbie's Writing blog -Poems & Commentary

Being a super sassy independent women who loves to write and chat, I have decided that I would start writing my own blog instead of looking at everyone elses. Hope you all enjoy!!

My mantra

My mantra
Be and Say What You Feel, NO REGRETS!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Love Is

I wanna make sweet passionate love to you on the cool summer evening on the sandy beaches till the break of dawn.
Love is what I believe it to be.
I wanna take you up to a mountain top and ravage your body from the very top.
Love is what I dream about.
I wanna go away with you on an oceanliner warm and true, making love to you in every room.
Love is what I image it to be.
I wanna take you in my arms and hold you there till I say its time to stop.
Love is what I make of it.
I wanna believe that all my fantasies will one day be for us to make love by the ocean sea.
This love is what I believe, dream, image and make it to be in the depth and corners of my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this poem your words are used very well to describe the passion. LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing once again you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones