Debbie's Writing blog -Poems & Commentary

Being a super sassy independent women who loves to write and chat, I have decided that I would start writing my own blog instead of looking at everyone elses. Hope you all enjoy!!

My mantra

My mantra
Be and Say What You Feel, NO REGRETS!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Unfinished Song

Hello there, its me again,
the one you used to know.
The one to whom you gave your love,
then said you had to go.
I 'm the one who picked you up and turned your life around.
Yes, It's me,
who would always be there to help when you were down.
Yesterday the sun did shine and as the days went by,
all my troubles were left behind,
and yesterday the night was quiet,
without any fear,
because when I reached for your hand it would always be near, 
but today the shine of the sun went away. 
It took back the magic and happiness of yesterday.
It took back the dreams, 
and took the worst thing which was you along, 
and left me here with an "Unfinished Song"  

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones