Debbie's Writing blog -Poems & Commentary

Being a super sassy independent women who loves to write and chat, I have decided that I would start writing my own blog instead of looking at everyone elses. Hope you all enjoy!!

My mantra

My mantra
Be and Say What You Feel, NO REGRETS!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Walking Away

I will never walk away from you
my breathe would leave me if I do
I will never ever tell you anything but the truth
I know you think I tell too much
but the truth is I feel too much all at once
My heart wants to love you for all the days unseen
My head wants to let you go before I can not breathe.
As I know and you should know by now as well
my heart will always win me out
so the day I leave will be the day you walk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones