Debbie's Writing blog -Poems & Commentary

Being a super sassy independent women who loves to write and chat, I have decided that I would start writing my own blog instead of looking at everyone elses. Hope you all enjoy!!

My mantra

My mantra
Be and Say What You Feel, NO REGRETS!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Short Poetry & Quotes

Live the life you wish to live, don't let anyone in that pretends. Care about others who care about you & respect each & everything you do

When you let someone in to your heart they should respect and honor that place you have given them

Why is it the very moment I feel strong, strong enough on my own, you show up again & I am weak to the very core of my being. Why is it you know what to say? Why do you know what to do to make it impossible for me to forget about you?

Someday this will all make sense but for now, laugh at the confusion & smile thru the tears. Make people wonder where your happiness appeared.

Believe in yourself. Consider things from others points of view. Don't give up and don't give in & mostly just hold on to your dreams.

Sometimes you don't get a second chance to make someone smile. Always leave people with your smile on their minds

We long for the highs in life but its the lows that make us appreciate all the highs that come our way

Don't keep chasing someone that was never really yours, don't let your heart get attached to someone that won't give their heart for yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones