Debbie's Writing blog -Poems & Commentary

Being a super sassy independent women who loves to write and chat, I have decided that I would start writing my own blog instead of looking at everyone elses. Hope you all enjoy!!

My mantra

My mantra
Be and Say What You Feel, NO REGRETS!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Pain

This endless pain just won't go away.
Sometimes I stop and think I might be ok
but then it comes back to me each and everyday.
The thoughts of you that go through my head
when we first started I knew I was dead
I just can't stop this hurt, can't stop the rush of tears that flood my heart.
I want this pain to stop.
You were never for me, that I know
but I still can't seem to let you go.
Someday soon for the strength to let you go
I know its coming I just have to know
that you and me were just never meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones