Debbie's Writing blog -Poems & Commentary

Being a super sassy independent women who loves to write and chat, I have decided that I would start writing my own blog instead of looking at everyone elses. Hope you all enjoy!!

My mantra

My mantra
Be and Say What You Feel, NO REGRETS!

Friday, July 23, 2010

As Time Goes by

Do you ever think about it?
Do you ever think that it might be me to fulfill your dreams & every fantasy.
Think about it, seriously.
You can't decide.
You play hot, then cold, then hot again.
I go through life just wondering when,
when you will know, when you will care
when I will be able to say all that I dare.
I watch you, closely all the time,
I know that you want to be mine.
Take your time,
make up your mind,
but realize now,
that as time goes by, I am getting on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones