Debbie's Writing blog -Poems & Commentary

Being a super sassy independent women who loves to write and chat, I have decided that I would start writing my own blog instead of looking at everyone elses. Hope you all enjoy!!

My mantra

My mantra
Be and Say What You Feel, NO REGRETS!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Attraction

There is a force of attraction that keeps coming back,
no matter how hard I try I can't fight back.
I know the feelings I am having are wrong,
but I don't care because you make me strong.
Maybe this is just what is supposed to be,
me loving you and you wanting me.
I want to say that the situation will change
but I just don't see it moving on from where we are today.
This is something that I will never forget,
the feelings, the longing, the desire to be yours.
However, when I am in your arms all I feel is remorse.

2 comments:

  1. Very nicely written. Seems someone has been hurt recently. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sound sad, I hope you feel better soon, I like your poem, I have some sad ones too....
    alan

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones