Debbie's Writing blog -Poems & Commentary

Being a super sassy independent women who loves to write and chat, I have decided that I would start writing my own blog instead of looking at everyone elses. Hope you all enjoy!!

My mantra

My mantra
Be and Say What You Feel, NO REGRETS!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Short Poetry & Quotes

Don't assume your reality will always be, realize your reality can be whatever you want it to be

Anything I believe in with my whole heart can be mine, I will go after it and pursue it until it is mine

Without the true taste of failure on our tongues, we could never know the excitement of success

Remember to always be grateful for all you have in your life. The simple things sometimes get missed when we are ungrateful

Once you make your mind up about something, stick with and put your whole heart into it

I thought you were the best, the best I ever had but wait... I was wrong and now your gone

If what you want in life doesn't want you, realize it wasn't meant for you

Happiness is not a luxury in this life, it is a absolute necessity

Everything I do and everthing I say can not get in my way for I said what I felt & did what I wanted. That is the truth of living honestly

I choose happiness,&the true blessings of the Lord up above.I choose positivity & 2 continue 2 learn from every experience God has given me

Others will knock you down & laugh if you stay there but when you get up strong that's what will really piss em off

Everything I do in life is with my whole heart. I do not know how to love sum1 by bits. I am strong, but sometimes this fact weakens me

Everyone has their opinions but only you know the real story. Don't let someone change your story to what they want it to be

People talk about others because they have nothing good to say about themselves

Maybe this is just about the 2 of us, the feelings we share, the uncontrollable force bringing us together again & again

You are the one I dream of when I close my eyes, the one that makes me catch me breathe and *sigh* #love

It’s the fact that I could have a ‘someone’ right now if I chose to, but it wouldn't matter to me bc that someone, wouldn't be you

Why is it that the person who will give you the world is not the one you are longing to give your whole heart too?

There is nothing I would not do to be with you, to be in your arms, to feel your soft embrace close to my heart

People ask me why it's so hard for me to trust people, and I ask them why is it so hard for some to keep a promise

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones