Debbie's Writing blog -Poems & Commentary

Being a super sassy independent women who loves to write and chat, I have decided that I would start writing my own blog instead of looking at everyone elses. Hope you all enjoy!!

My mantra

My mantra
Be and Say What You Feel, NO REGRETS!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

As usual, there are a few things on my mind. A few people in my life that I hold very close to my heart have given me some things to think about. I thought that I knew what makes me happy, but as events unfold, it seems that I do not know myself very well at all. I am surprised by where I find happiness and what that means about me and what I need. Perhaps what I am searching for is more of a state of grace within myself than a manifestation of it in another, and the patience, forgiveness, and understanding that I am slowly adopting (Rome wasn't built in a day people) is making it easier to love it all.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie ~ I LOVE what you have written on your blog. I too am searching for what truly makes me happy and who the real me is. Reading saves my sanity and writing is well, therapeutic. It allows me to say what I think in a clear manner. I will be back to visit you here and I hope you will do the same. <3

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones