Debbie's Writing blog -Poems & Commentary

Being a super sassy independent women who loves to write and chat, I have decided that I would start writing my own blog instead of looking at everyone elses. Hope you all enjoy!!

My mantra

My mantra
Be and Say What You Feel, NO REGRETS!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Getting Healthy

I always talk about sticking to a fitness plan and working on getting healthy and I never stick too it. I thought if I wrote a post about it, it might help me stay motivated.
Its crazy because when I go workout I am all happy and confident in myself so why not go? Why be lazy? I really have no excuse. Also I seem to have a addiction to making myself misreble. I eat and eat thinking that I am going to feel better about a situation but inevitably it never happens. I just end up feeling worse. SO>>>
You are my witnesses, I will start today to follow the five goals I have set for myself and see if I can get to it and get heathy witch means staying healthy. I don't want to diet. DIETS DON"T WORK. I just want to make better food and recreational choices in order to lead a better productive life.
Here I go My five goals are:
1. Start excercising at least 3x a week which means excercising till I break a sweat.
2. Watch what I eat. Don't get fast food or unhealthy food just because its convenient. Care about the choices I make for my body.
3. Drink at least 10 glasses of water a day. Yes 10 because it will help curb my appetite for food. Sometimes I am just thirsty and not actually hungry.
4. THIS IS A BIG ONE!! Don't let my emotions decide what I am going to eat!!!
5. Always be positive with myself. I will be able to do this. I can get healthy. Little steps are the key to my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones