Debbie's Writing blog -Poems & Commentary

Being a super sassy independent women who loves to write and chat, I have decided that I would start writing my own blog instead of looking at everyone elses. Hope you all enjoy!!

My mantra

My mantra
Be and Say What You Feel, NO REGRETS!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Lost

I am so very lost right now, I can barely find my way
I search for the strength to find my way away from you
but nothing seems to change.
The disrespect is crazy, the fact that I am still here unchanged
is a reflection of how I see my self worth.
Inside I know I deserve better, for the chance to start again
but each time I tell myself I"ll say goodbye
I just end up starting again.
This pain seems never ending, the lies they pile up
You seem to not even notice the hurt you cause with every passing moment.
I try to tell myself I will be strong one day,
I'll hang around till that day and hope that you will change.
You fill me with your lies, you fill me with your untruths
for the chance to laugh at you is all I want to do.
Alas, for the time being I will stay but one day you will look around
and wonder "hey where is that girl I once loved, where is the soft brown eyes I want to touch"
I will be gone, I will be with someone new.
Someone who respects me, but definately not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones