Debbie's Writing blog -Poems & Commentary

Being a super sassy independent women who loves to write and chat, I have decided that I would start writing my own blog instead of looking at everyone elses. Hope you all enjoy!!

My mantra

My mantra
Be and Say What You Feel, NO REGRETS!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Beautiful Dream

Wouldn't it be grand if our lives could be wiped clean?
All pain, hurt and regret-filled mistakes disappearing in order that new starts could have a truly new feel.
Wouldn't it be exciting if our love could be as it was the first time?
Memories of other loves and other lovers fading
no greater or stronger love ever existing,
nothing but this love.
How delightful it would feel to be able to hold you without the walls
that its taken years for us to build.
The many hurdles of time torn down so that love is natural once again
Its a dream filled with beauty of you and I,
fresh, new and untouched.
No one and nothing ever hand the opportunity to put anything between us.
Such a lovely time this would be, for you and me.
Nothing remains the same and no man is an island unto himself.
So, with only dreams undone and hopes long past living,
I bid you farewell,
Ah, but wasn't it a beautiful dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones