Debbie's Writing blog -Poems & Commentary

Being a super sassy independent women who loves to write and chat, I have decided that I would start writing my own blog instead of looking at everyone elses. Hope you all enjoy!!

My mantra

My mantra
Be and Say What You Feel, NO REGRETS!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Short Poetry & Quotes

Find the Good...it's ALL around you. Find it...Showcase it...and you'll start BELIEVING in it." ~ Jesse Owens

Prayer is a relationship but half the job is mine. I can't expect God to answer if I don't know how to ask

If Faith were rational it wouldn't be----by the very definition---Faith

People who know me, love me. People who knew me, miss me. People who never met me, do not know what they are missing

So many things in life can make you or break you, but the key word is you! & only you can make the decisions that lead to your future

If you should leave my presence I will surely pass away because without you, I am truly not the same

Everyone has sorrow. But everyone keeps going. You lean on the people who love you. You do the best you can, and you keep going

I am, & always will be my own person.I control my destiny,my own accomplishments,my own failures.I will,in my own time, always, be only ME..

I’m gonna smile & make you think I’m happy, I’m gonna laugh,so you don’t see me cry, I’m gonna let you go in style & even if it kills me I’m gonna smile

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones