Debbie's Writing blog -Poems & Commentary

Being a super sassy independent women who loves to write and chat, I have decided that I would start writing my own blog instead of looking at everyone elses. Hope you all enjoy!!

My mantra

My mantra
Be and Say What You Feel, NO REGRETS!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Love Affair

I sit here and ponder this love affair we're in
and wonder if you are thinking of me again
We don't talk everyday, a text from you makes my whole day
rare that we see each other more than once a week
However you are always in my heart
I am definately loving you from afar and where ever you are
Love affairs go away
Love affairs fade
Love affairs grow old and die in vain
but this one seems to get stronger every minute of the day.
Will there ever be a time when I can see
if you will give your whole heart to me?

1 comment:

  1. Nice! You've captured the essence.

    I'll be happy to tell you a few secrets I've learned in the last couple of months about how to earn a little money from your poetry, if you're interested. I'm a real guy building a group of writers, who are tired of writing for nothing.

    Best regards, Skip

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones