Debbie's Writing blog -Poems & Commentary

Being a super sassy independent women who loves to write and chat, I have decided that I would start writing my own blog instead of looking at everyone elses. Hope you all enjoy!!

My mantra

My mantra
Be and Say What You Feel, NO REGRETS!

Monday, August 2, 2010

My Opinion of God

God works in mysterious ways,
People you think you can trust, you can't
People who you never think about, are always thinking of you.
However, God is always there, listening, loving and hoping.
We will find our way, through the storm, through the rains
One day we will find him, at the end of our rainbow
waiting for us, as he has always been there waiting for us
to find ourselves, to find him and his unfailing love.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones