Debbie's Writing blog -Poems & Commentary

Being a super sassy independent women who loves to write and chat, I have decided that I would start writing my own blog instead of looking at everyone elses. Hope you all enjoy!!

My mantra

My mantra
Be and Say What You Feel, NO REGRETS!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Short Poetry & Quotes

Blue skies is all I see, the clouds are pushed away. The day dawns bright with no obstacles in my way.

I have too much "SUNSHINE" to stand in Someone Else's Shadow

You ask me how I feel and its written all over my face how I feel but I gently shy away waiting to tell you another day.

You are in my dreams, my every fantasy. I want to love you for all the days unseen.

I find my peace from within, my love from my friends and beauty in everything that God has given me.

 In everything I do and everything I say, In every single action I have ever contemplated,my heart has always been right there.

Never forget that once upon a time in a moment, you recognized yourself as a friend.

All I have in life I owe to God,
he has given me what I need &
taken what I do not need from me.
He knows me & will be by my side always.

My head gets it,
it gets it really well,
I just wish it would take the time to explain it to my heart.

I am done with your lies, I am done with your time, Give me a call if you ever find the time. Oh wait, I changed my mind.

Step back, no, forward,wait, back,no,forward,go back, wait, forward ugh!! Maybe I should just stand still and let life happen!

There is nothing you can do to ever loose my love. I will protect you until you die & after your death I will still be your protector. 

1 comment:

  1. Sis,
    I love all the poems!! They hit me really hard =)! I'm amazed at your writing. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! <3 XOXO

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones