Debbie's Writing blog -Poems & Commentary

Being a super sassy independent women who loves to write and chat, I have decided that I would start writing my own blog instead of looking at everyone elses. Hope you all enjoy!!

My mantra

My mantra
Be and Say What You Feel, NO REGRETS!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Quotes

A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to DO something about them NOW. Not tomorrow. Not next week. TODAY!

Sometimes we make people out to be more than they are, more than they were, and more than they will ever hope to be in our minds.

It is not REAL if they don't respect you, if they don't call you when they should, and if they don't care enough to say the things they should

Don't just stand there and day dream! FOLLOW that dream and see where it leads. You'll never know if you never TRY.

You tempt me with your soft kisses, grab me with your soft caress and pull me in with everything I have left.

Sometimes you just got to say whatevers on your mind and go with it, no matter what!

There's a difference between love & like,wrong and right. Never run if you're going to look back, & never forgive if your not ready to forget.

1 comment:

  1. I love to read your stuff Deb! You are have a power with words that wraps my heart around you :) LOVE IT! Jen

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones