Debbie's Writing blog -Poems & Commentary

Being a super sassy independent women who loves to write and chat, I have decided that I would start writing my own blog instead of looking at everyone elses. Hope you all enjoy!!

My mantra

My mantra
Be and Say What You Feel, NO REGRETS!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Questions

I don't know what to say,
sometimes you confuse me
and I want to walk away.
I don't know what to do
when I talk to you
I get different people everytime.
How can you, this one person be so many
different people at once?
One day you are mine,
the next day you are hers,
then the feelings well up inside me
and I get so confused.
One day we are right there
loving each other true
but the next day
I just don't know about me and you?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones